Monday, August 28, 2023

When they are gone, they are gone!

I still  have six paintings for sale. 

The deal is this: you offer me what you'd like to pay for my work and I donate 100% of  the proceeds to Acuerdate de mi (the Alzheimer's Association here in Bigastro).  

All the paintings are ready to hang with wire at the back. Buyers collect the paintings from my house and pay in cash. 

If you are interested, contact me at keithwilliamson@telefonica.net 

Here are the paintings:

Todavía tengo seis cuadros a la venta.

El trato es este: tú me ofreces lo que te gustaría pagar por mi trabajo y yo dono el 100% de lo recaudado a Acuerdate de mí (la Asociación Alzheimer de Bigastro).

Todos los cuadros están listos para colgar con alambre en la parte posterior. Los compradores recogen los cuadros en mi casa y pagan en efectivo.

Si estás interesado, contáctame en keithwilliamson@telefonica.net

Aquí están las pinturas:

Herbaceous border: Oil on canvas 80 x 50 cms

Parc Guel, Barcelona: Oil on canvas 80 x 50 cms


Cuenca: Acrylic on canvas 80 x 55 cms
Selection of fruit: Acrylic on canvas 50 x 35 cms


Towards the Sierra Callosa: Oil on canvas 80 x 50 cms.


Orihuela from the River Segura: Oil on canvas 80 x 50cms. 


No comments: