Thursday, May 18, 2006

More football


I can't believe this is the third post in less than a week about a game I don't really like. Still when your neighbour is a passionate Arsenal fan and they are playing Barcelona in an important match then it is hard to ignore.

We watched the game and did feel sorry for Arsenal. Tierry Henry nearly made it Arsenal's night on a couple of occasions. Ronaldinho on the other hand looked disappointing. Still on the night Barcelona took the silverware.

Even if we hadn't watched the match we would have known who won by the sound of fireworks set off in celebration around Bigastro. I might have to apply a little TLC when my neighbour appears this morning.

Anyway enough of the beautiful game. Well at least until the World Cup when maybe I will mention it again.

No comments: