Saturday, April 24, 2010

Get off my wall!

IMG_2380 IMG_2395

I’m making steady progress with the wall painting job and I have to say the results are worth the effort.

Once the walls are nice and white, they do seem to attract all sorts of creatures. The occasional snail I don’t mind but those strange worm like things are annoying. I can’t understand their purpose and more to the point, what they find to eat on a white painted wall. They just crawl around for a few days and then curl up and die.

I do count myself lucky because my neighbours seem to get hundreds of them. At first, they used to sweep them up and return them to the waste land where they came from. What they found though was the damned things coming back day after day so now, my neighbours just put them in a bucket of water to drown.

No comments: