Friday, April 14, 2006

I could do better

Everyday I go to the BBC website to look at the local weather for Torrevieja. Invariably they get it wrong. Today they say it will be sunny. Mr BBC, I can definitely tell you it is NOT sunny at the moment although maybe you were thinking of the conditions half an hour ago before the clouds rolled over. I live in hope that you are reporting the what the weather will be like later because we're going down to the Medieval Fair this afternoon.

Can anybody tell me what they use to forecast the weather? If it's a pine cone then maybe it needs replacing. Actually I'm convinced that they get mixed up and show reports for some other Torrevieja. Please Mr BBC tell me where it is because it's obviously getting better weather than we are at the moment.

Failing that just phone me up each day and I'll tell you exactly what the weather is like in Torrevieja, Spain.

No comments: