Saturday, September 15, 2007

A few changes


Click on the map to enlarge it

The local police inform us that there have been a few changes to the one way system in the town.

Now that the roads around the multi storey car park have been re-opened I suppose it makes sense but you bet your bottom dollar that chaos will ensue. For example; if I am driving past the park (Parque Huerta del Cura) on C/ Moreal how do I then get to Avda. General Banuls?

It looks to me as if I would be stuck in a loop with the only way out to go back to the centre of the town. Previously (if I remember correctly) you could turn left up C/ San Pascual and turn right onto C/ Mayor which then leads onto Avda. General Banuls. It looks from the map as if C/ Mayor is all one way now. Perhaps it is just that they have put the arrow in the wrong place.

You regularly see locals driving the wrong way on one way streets rather than take a longer route the right way. Putting up a few signs won't stop them so maybe I should follow their example.

No comments: