Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Christmas message from France

Many here in Bigastro will remember John and Gladys Reid. John used to clean pools and then got into the business of selling novelty items. They now live in France where they run a successful online business.

They still keep in touch and I know John reads my blog.

Hello Keith and Pam
I trust you are well and prepared for Santa's visit this weekend.
May I take this opportunity to wish you both and all residents that remember me at Villas Andrea a Very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous 2012.
With fond memories and best wishes
John Reid
France
PS. We finally sold our house in Bigastro !

That is good news, I know that John and Gladys are well settled in France and so it made sense to sell their house here. They were a very popular couple, still are, and we do miss them. I will send them best wishes on all our behalves.

No comments: