Sunday, December 18, 2011

Start your Christmas well

I can find no mention of it on the Bigastro web site but I can tell you, from the programme for Santa Cecilia, that there will be a concert tonight at the Auditorium. It is, of course, a special concert for Christmas so we can expect a festive theme to it. I doubt they will be playing ‘Jingle Bells’ or ‘Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer’  but you never know. The concert starts at 6:30pm.

On Christmas Day there will be a choral concert at night and I think we can expect the odd villancico or two to be included in that programme.

Talking of singing, it is sad that this year Pam and I will not be joining with the ladies from the other Adult Education classes to sing a few carols to the children at Bigastrin. It had become a bit of a tradition that we enjoyed which, due to the collapse of our Spanish class, has now gone by the wayside.

No comments: