Sunday, March 23, 2014

Catwalk show

Yesterday evening, Bigastro hosted its 4th catwalk show of clothes from local shops. It was due to start at 5:30pm and surprisingly it was only a few minutes late. Pam and I were too late though to get seats and I struggled to even find a place where I could take photos.

The show was in two parts, the first part featured children from almost newborn to teenager. The second half was for older models.

Because we had to stand, by the end of the first half our backs were aching and our legs were numb. I am afraid we can no longer stand for hours on end the way we used to! That meant I only got photos of the children and completely missed the young ladies in beach wear and underwear. I dare say there were some handsome young men that I missed as well. No pasa nada!

As you might expect, there were some cute children involved many who aired confidence beyond their tender years. You can see the full album by clicking on the link in the sidebar but to whet your appetite, here are a few.

KW5D9135 KW5D9143
KW5D9145 KW5D9293

No comments: