I spotted an article in the Costa Blanca News online paper about a free online course in Spanish organised by the Diputación de Alicante and thought it might be interesting to investigate. Without a subscription to the paper, there was only the briefest of details.
After trawling the Internet and drawing many blanks I eventually found this:
Courses Castilian ONLINE
To register you must send the registration form and registration certificate, utility bill or phone, by email to: email@example.com
Online course features:
- Approximate duration of 6 months (July-December)
- 290 places available
- a level test and a test of progress will be made.
- Each student will receive an email of acceptance to the course, parameters of access to it and headphones to perform oral exercises.
- Ability to access the system in one of the 19 languages available interface
-. Guests can access to you're system where you are, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
. - Access from PC, mobile and tablets, both Android and iPhone and iPad
- The course is tailored to the level of each student. NO you can work off-line
- Also there is a tutorial to learn to use the system (in Castilian, English and French)
- You can customize the course according to your interests and advancement.
- English and French technical assistance in Castilian.
Sounds interesting but wait, the last day for registration was the 6th July.