Saturday, July 15, 2023

And my entry...

This is the painting I produced for the competition. I was delighted when it was awarded third prize.

It is an interpretation of one of the photos that I took last year of the procession of San Joaquin around the streets of the town. 

The intention is to auction the paintings produced for the competition in aid of charity. 

However, in the case of my picture, it was already spoken for whilst I was in the process of painting it. 

With the permission of the lady who will own the original, I have arranged to have photographic prints made on canvas (60 x 40cms.). 

The cost will be 50 Euros which includes a donation to the Alzheimer’s Association here in Bigastro. 

If you’d like a copy, contact me at keithwilliamson@telefonica.net.


 

No comments: