Friday, October 20, 2023

Homage Mark Two

 The night in August when the homage to me was inaugurated was a very special one that  I will remember for a long time to come. On the walls of the Sala Polivalente were 35 of my photographs along with paintings made by members of BigArte from some of my other photographs. It was a great honour that the town and the club had bestowed upon me. 

After the exhibition was dismantled, the photographs were stored in my house. I had no idea what would become of them.

Yesterday, Bigastro celebrated the International Day Against Breast Cancer. In the morning, children made a declaration in the Town Square and in the evening there was a talk given by the President of AECC in the Sala Polivalente. 

For the talk, the Town Hall requested that we put up the display of photographs and paintings from the homage to me. It was homage mark 2. 

The works are all available for sale with the proceeds going to AECC. 

Following the opening last night, the exhibition will continue until the 29th October when it will be moved to the Town Square for Homage Mark 3. 





No comments: