The new roundabout on the by-pass (in front of the Centro de Salud) will open soon. This will give better access to Molins and the Sports Centre than the traffic lights at MEM.
The City council of Bigastro has considered it opportune to realize a rearrangement of the traffic in the municipality:
C/ BALSA: Access to and exit from the roundabout.
- This street will be two way, with no parking in the section from C/ Tomás Villanueva to Avda. General Bañuls.
C/ MURILLO: Access from C/ Tomás Villanueva with previous access from the intersection with C/ Goya. Direct exit to the by-pass in the Orihuela direction will be at the roundabout at the Poligno Industrial Estate.
- From C/ Tomás Villanueva to crossing with C/ Vela'zquez, will be open to two way traffic with no-parking.
- Traffic will travel in both directions from C/Vela'zquez to C/ Democracia (Parking on one side for loading and unloading)
- One way traffic from Plaza Ramón y Cajal to C/ Democracia.
C/ GOYA: will only be accessible from the by-pass which allows it to connect with C/Murillo through C/ Tomás Villanueva .
- One way until C/ Moreal and the slope from the Plaza de la Constitución to C/ Moreal.
- Lateral Parking in all the street.
WARNING: Access to Plaza Ramón y Cajal from C/ Goya, will be via C/ Moreal, C/ 1 de Mayo and C/ Purisima
a) The traffic in the Plaza de la Constitución and C/ Moreal will be stopped (section Parque Huerto del Cura) when the circumstances require it.
b) The parking zone in C/ Purisima, the section of C/ Sagrado Corazón and C/ Maestro Grau will be established.
I hope that is clear and that I've got it right. If in doubt follow the locals - they're bound to understand it all.