Thursday, February 15, 2007

Possible problem

Some of the emails I have sent in the last week don't seem to have arrived at the recipients. I tested my SMTP server by sending myself a test message and that worked. So I don't know where the problem lies.

I've had to resort to the ludicrous situation where I send a text message to check whether my emails have arrived. Next stage is to phone to say I am sending a text message advising of an impending email. I might even have to fill my pen with ink and write a letter first!

I've recently sent messages to Andrew and Richard Parry-Jones, Dave Brooks, my brother Brian and my daughter Laura. If you are reading this and haven't received an email in the last couple of days please let me know so I can try and sort this out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry no mail from you, it's probably Vista sucking them into the nether regions of Cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

I received the 'Your so right' e-mail off you.

Just haven't had a chance to reply as i've been busy with it coming up to half-term lol.

Sorry about the delay!