With just a mobile phone or a camera that takes video you can earn yourself a prize in a competition organised by Bigastro town hall.
The Councillor for Social Welfare, Sonia Belmonte and for Culture, Maria Jose Sarmiento, presented the competition yesterday and explained the requirements.
1. The theme for the videos is the fight against gender violence and the promotion of gender equality.
2. Although it is open to all ages, the theme obviously focuses on young people.
3. The finished video should be no more than eight minutes long.
4. You can submit up to three entries.
5. The closing date is the 15th November.
The finished videos will be judged by a panel of experts who will pick the eight best entries. These will be screened at the Auditorium in December where the audience will be asked to vote for the winner and runner up along with a special award. First prize will be 500 euros, second prize 250 euros and the audience award will be a home theatre system.