These are a couple of the things we missed whilst we were in England.
On Friday 5th the Three Kings; Melchor, Gaspar and Balthasar arrived in Bigastro and paraded around the streets finally arriving at the park where they gave presents to the children.
They completed the judging of the cake competition. It looks like there were quite a few entries.
- Consuelo Moya: Soplillo
- Manuel Lorente: Tarta de Caramelo
- Ana Soler: Pastel de Nata y Cafe y Pan de Calatrava.
- Encarna Casanova y Luisa Fernanda Pastor: Tarta de Buñuelos
- Marina Baró: Rosco Flotante
- Celia Riquelme: Crema Catalana
- Pilar Martínez: Tarta San Marcos
- Teresa Martínez: Tarta de Sisa
- María Martínez: Gloria Bendita
- Reyes Esquiva: Copas de Turrón
- Mª Asunción Arques: Brazo Gitano "Tren"
- Conchita Bañuls y Mercedes López: Pastel de Turrón
- Mª Asunción Pérez Arques: Pastel de Chocolate
- Lorena Alfocea: Trenza de Mazapán
- Mercedes Murcia: Tarta de Queso
- Rosario Arques: Salvavidas de Almendra
- Agueda Torregrosa: Flan de café y nata
and the winner was the Brazo Gitano "Tren" which literally is a gypsy arm in the form of a train. Sounds different!