Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sorting out my DOMO phone

Good grief, I think I have finally mastered my Telefonica phone. According to the English manual for the Domo phone you have to activate "caller line identification" . Without it the phone records the calls that you make but not incoming and missed calls.

Yesterday, I managed to order CLID  online by going into "Area Privado" with the username and password I'd been sent. I then selected "Telefonia"  and "Servicios". Scrolling down I found "Identificación de llamadas" which is a free service; clicked on "contratar" and filled in the boxes with the information required and then clicked on "Continuar". When the details of my order appeared in a box on the screen, I clicked on the button at the bottom of the box to accept it. Bingo - I got confirmation that my order was complete. I also got an email confirming this. Hopefully I now have only to wait until someone at Telefonica activates it.

No comments: