Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WOW!

I get all sorts of emails from people who are trying to scam me on the Internet. The theme of this message is all too familiar but notice the change of direction. This is no longer a Nigerian diplomat who seeks my assistance, this is the fourth son of Muammar Al-Gaddafi, the Libyan dictator.

Dear Friend,
My name is Al Muttassim Billah Al-Gaddafi (born 1977), a former Libyan Army officer
and the National Security Adviser of Libya. I am the fourth son of Libyan leader
Muammar Al-Gaddafi. I want to believe that you are familiar with the stories on the
media about the unrest in Libya, as the Libyan National Security Adviser to my father,
I have warned him to step aside and allow the people of Libya to have their peace
but he refused, I cannot die with my father, but during this period my father gave
me US$400 Million Dollars cash to keep. I was able to move US$40 Million through
diplomatic immunity luggage system to an undisclosed location abroad for safe
keeping which I will disclose to you if you come to agreement with me.

Due to our restricted movement, I would want you to present yourself as the beneficiary
of the funds, based on this I will issue an authorization letter instructing the
release of the deposit to you under 24 hours of confirmation and verification. You
will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as your share while 60% will be for me,
I will inform you when to transfer my share to me when the problem in my country has
finally calm down. The remaining 10% is to cover all expenses that may be incurred
in the course of this transaction. This arrangement is known to you and me alone for
security reasons. I will not be able to communicate with you on phone because I am
hiding in a secured place. If you are able to handle this deal kindly send email to
me on my private email:
rubbish@noway.com, I awaiting your positive response,
may Allah's peace be upon you.


Sincerely,
Al Muttassim B. Al-Gaddafi

No comments: