Monday, May 02, 2016

To round of the weekend

Last night's performance by the theatre group, Lugarico, was hilarious. Even if you could not follow all of the dialogue, the action was sufficient to tell the story.

It had all the elements of a Whitehall Farce complete with all the comings and goings and the innuendo that genre entails.

Take an unfaithful husband with two mistresses, a gay priest and an assortment of others and you have a mix that leaves you laughing in the aisle.

Many thanks to Aurelio Murcia who directed the play, the cast and all the other people involved in props, make up etc etc.

My album of photos might not make a lot of sense if you missed the performance but it will give you a flavour of the fun.

PS After the performance, I was told off by my neighbour Eli Robles (the lady who works in the Town Hall). She and her husband had seen me taking photos of the Mass yesterday morning and could not understand why I didn't stay for the paella later on. I won't make that mistake next year!

No comments: