- 19th, 20th and 21st of December: The Councilor for Social welfare, Mª Carmen Alonso, will make his regular Christmas visit to all the people in the SAD (service of attention at home) programme to bring them Christmas greetings.
- the Council of Culture next to the Municipal Library has organized the eleventh edition of the Christmas Story, in three categories: infants, youths and adults.
- 18th, 19th and 20th of December, the Primary School, San Jose de Calasanz, has prepared Christmas classroom activities, including Christmas poems and stories. On the 21st of December there will be a joint carol concert when donations of food will be made to to Caritas.
- Thursday, 20th of December at 3:30pm in the Auditorium " Francisco Grau " students from the Infant School " La Paz " will celebrate the festival of Christmas, this year based on Cuento (the rights of Childhood). In addition, on Monday the 17th, students from the Permanent School of Adults (that is us) will visit La Paz to sing carols to the children.
- the Infantile School Municipal " Bigastrín " has prepared different activities for the children:
on Tuesday 18th of December at 4pm, the Students of the Permanent School of Adults (us again) will sing carols to the small students at Bigastrín .
on Thursday, 20th of December at 9:30 am PAPA NOEL will visit Bigastrín to make a delivery of gifts to all the children and later take the traditional chocolate.
on Friday, 21st of December at 3:30pm in the Auditorium, the students of Bigastrín will celebrate the Festival of Christmas, which this year is based on the traditional toys and the feelings of love, peace and happiness.
- Saturday, 22nd of December: the students of the School of Music of Bigastro will present a Festival of Christmas in the Auditorium at 6pm. You can expect them to make their music using a wide range of unusual objects
- Sunday, 23rd of December: the Council of Promotion, taking advantage of that the shops will be open, has prepared animation of long cushions, etc for children in the C /Purisima .
At 7:30pm there will be a performance of " Blood Weddings" by Federico García Lorca " at the Auditorium.
- 26th, 27th, 28th of December and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of January: the Council of Education have organised activities under the banner of "White Christmases" for children between 4 and 12 years. These will take place in the Centro Social Integrado from 10:00am to 1:00 pm. The fee is 5 €.
- Monday, 24th of December at midnight: After the success of the last year, The Council of Celebrations, Youth and Culture has prepared a Celebration of Christmas Eve in the Carpa Municipal located in the Parque Huerto del Cura. This free disco will be hosted by local DJs.
- Sunday, 30th of December at 7pm, the Auditorium welcomes the infant theatre " The Attic of Dreams ".
- Monday, 31st of December at midnight: The celebration of New Year in the Carpa Municipal.
- Tuesday, 1st of January at 7:30pm, a Concert of Classic Music in the Auditorium.
- Saturday, 5th of January: The Council of Culture, Celebrations and Youth has organized the Cavalcade of the Three Kings through C/ Purisima. Their Majestys will then offer gifts to all of the children in the Carpa Municipal.
- Sunday, 6th of January at 7:30pm the Auditorium welcomes the traditional Concert of Kings given by the Society Musical Union of Bigastro.
- Sunday, 13th of January in the evening. The Council of the Woman in collaboration with the Association of Progressive Women of Bigastro Francisco Grau celebrates the seventh edition of the "Concurso de Repostería Navideña" in the Multipurpose Room at the Auditorium.
So it looks like a busy time with lots to keep everyone amused and entertained.