Sunday, June 24, 2012

My predictions

I might not be any good at predicting the outcome of football games but the weather is a different matter.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that it will be hot and sunny in Bigastro for the whole of next week. Temperatures could well rise to maximums of 36 degrees dropping to a comfortable 20 – 22 at night. There is bugger all chance of any rain and the winds will be at most fresh. Now see if I am wrong!

On the Wirral, where we used to live, it should stay dry until Thursday but even in the sunshine it will struggle to reach the night time temperatures of Bigastro. 

Meantime, the Isle of Wight festival has been a mud bath. However, that won’t have upset the ardent fans who were treated to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Friday, Peal Jam yesterday  and will be keen to see Bruce Springsteen and the East Street Band today. As much as I would have loved to have seen all three bands, I would not want to stand past my ankles in mud for it.

No comments: