Thursday, June 21, 2007

Latest version of the Nigerian scam

I got this email today:-

David Crown & Associates
David Crown (Esq.)
Tel #:+353-16572573
Fax #:+353-16572576
Confidential Email account: dcrown4ego@yahoo.com.hk

Greetings,

It is with Heavy Heart I am reaching you regarding the death of my late
client. I am David Crown, of David Crown & Associate the legal adviser to
late MR. MIKE & CAROL HALL, a very Wealthy Couple that lived here in
Dublin, Ireland, before their Death on the 26th of December during the
Tsunami disaster last year (2004).
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4153821.stm) these couple
served God as very dedicated Christians, they so dedicated their life to
God but they had no child till they died. They acquired a lot of
Assets/properties, like lands, Stocks/Bond, house properties, etc. As
their legal adviser, before their death, the husband Mr. Mike & Carol Hall
instructed me to write his WILL because they had no child; they dedicated
their wealth to God.

According to the WILL, their assets should be given out to a ministry or
an Individual for the work of God. As their legal adviser, all the
documents for the assets/Estate that are deposited with the security
company are in my Care. He gave me the authority to give out the funds to
the Individual/Ministries for the work of God. As instructed by MR.MIKE
HALL before his death. As a matter of fact the total amount of money that
is contained in the two Trunk Boxes is US$16,500,000.00, they did not want
the management of the Security Company to know the content of the
consignments, and therefore they registered the content of the
consignments as Family Personal treasures. Now, the security company
believes that what they deposited with them were Family Personal
treasures/Valuables.

As a born again Christian, I have been reading my bible and I have to do
what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund to the
chosen Individual/ministry for the purpose of God's work as instructed by
the owner before his death. After my fasting and prayers Today, I asked
God to make his choice and direct me to an honest Christian /individual or
the chosen ministry that deserves this fund by his Grace. I have contacted
you to assist in Repatriating his chattels and Capital value amounting to
US$16,500,000.00 (Sixteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only) deposited with this Security Company, the Consignment left
behind by my client is Five (2) Trunk Boxes of Family Personal Treasures
content unidentified to the Security Company.

Note that for your assistance, you will be entitled to share 30% of the
total Inheritance while 5% will be set aside for any unexpected
expenditure and 50% for any Christian or charity organization in your
country, while 15% will come to me. However, the Security Company has
issued me a Final Notice to present his Next of Kin /beneficiary for claim
or have the Consignment confiscated. Therefore, on receipt of your
encouraging response, we shall discuss the compulsory modalities. I have
all permissible indispensable instruments for claim

I appeal to you for the fund to be distributed as stated above. I have
just notified the Security Company where they deposited the consignments
that contained the fund, that I am moving the consignment abroad, and the
security company is awaiting my authority to move the consignment out of
the shores of my country.

If you know that you will use this fund honestly and wisely for things
that will glorify God's name, also distribute as stated above, then do
contact me with the below required information:

1. Full names and address
2. Home, Office, Mobile/cell phone number.
3. Marital Status
4. Age & Nationality
5. Occupation

You can write to my Confidential Email account: dcrown4ego@yahoo.com.hk,
and call me on +353-16572573

Yours truly,

David Crown (Esq.)


It has been carefully done but note that bogus email and web site address. How long would it be before Mr. Crown needs my bank details to send me the money?

No comments: