Thursday, October 30, 2008

An all time high

On average, I have  about 70 visitors a day to my blog. Yesterday, the number of visitors hit an all time high of 122. I guess that was people seeking information about the goings on at the Town Hall.

Yesterday morning, my phone was hot with the number of people letting me know about the news they'd heard on REM about the mayor. Thank you to all those who called me. By the time you rang though I'd already posted information on my blog. You have to remember, I get up early to post this stuff!

You'll also notice that I now have three followers who will get regular updates of posts via email.  If you want to get updates sent to your email box please feel free to join these three. That way you won't have to keep coming back to find out if there is anything of interest to you.

No comments: