Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A tribute to Pete and Laura

IMG_0926bTwelve months ago, my very good friend and ex-colleague Pete encouraged me to undertake a Project 365. The deal is that you take and then post on the Internet a photograph each day for a year. 

It sounds easy until you get part way through and inspiration for something different to photograph dries up. That is the problem that Pete’s girlfriend Laura faced in her busy working life. So, from time to time, she resorted to a photograph of a mug of tea. To be fair, Laura does have a very interesting collection of mugs well worth sharing with us.

Pete, for his final picture, posted a photograph of a mug of tea in tribute to Laura and I have posted one in tribute to both of them and here it is.

The good news for those of you who have enjoyed the photographs I have posted is that I will be starting my next Project 365 tomorrow. I can’t promise not to post any more photographs of tea mugs this next year!

Just in case you were wondering:- this is a photograph of a firework taken at the fiesta two years ago superimposed on a picture of a mug taken the other day. It took a bit of getting right but hopefully I nailed it in the end.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Oh my! I hadn't seen this post yet Keith! A tribute no less! I must direct Laura's attention to this promptly! The shot worked out really well and it's a nice fun way to round out the project. And 365 Mk2 is looking brilliant so far!