Sunday, April 01, 2007

WARNING


You may have read in the IT press about the latest virus threat which is affecting Google Blogs.

I regret to say that my blog is one of those that is infected with this virus. I was only able to detect it by advanced virus scanning using multiple hueristic simulations.

Unfortunately the virus not only affects my blog but also prevents me from delecting the blog to stop other users being infected.

So the bad news is that as you are reading this your computer is being infected with the tantodeabril.exe virus.

The good news is that, according to all sources, your computer will only be infectious for one day. In other words you won't infect other people's computers after today. However, once your computer is infected it will remain infected until a solution is found. I hope to find a solution today and will post it on my blog later.

No comments: