Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm a happy man

For those of you who have missed this comment:

joaquin has left a new comment on your post "Come see the band":

First, I want to recognize your work as informers of the current importance of bigastro and fertile plaine goes down. I am a "bigastrense" that is abroad and read your blog since one year ago, and this news of my Union Musical, i'm associate and musician of this society, I have been happy with reading it here.
Only thank you very much for your effort.
Joaquin a bigastranse abroad.

Muchas gracias Joaquin. Tu mensaje me ha hecho muy feliz. Estoy alegre que tu gozas leyendo mi blog.

Tienes razón ser orgulloso de tu pueblo y de la Sociedad Unión Musical de Bigastro.

Hemos vivido en Bigastro por casi tres años y estamos aprendiendo a español lentamente. Amamos la gente, la pueblo y el tiempo en España.

No comments: