Monday, November 01, 2010

Dangerous junction

Hi
Just reading your blog regarding the CV95, my father a retired Huddersfield Police Sergeant died at the junction of the CV95 and CV945 on 22 September an accident which left mum critically injured, but who is now astonishingly recovering slowly. Are the works to include that junction?
Regards
Dottymc

I’m very sorry to hear that. By coincidence, my father was a Police Sergeant in Penistone, which is near to Huddersfield, before he retired. He too has sadly passed away.

The CV-95

We regularly turn from the CV-95 onto the CV-945 en route to Torrevieja and always negotiate it with care especially when returning from Los Montesinos towards Orihuela.

Whether there is a planned improvement to that junction or not, I cannot say. What I do know is that work on that road has been postponed for so long, I doubt whether we will see any change in the near future.

No comments: