Sunday, June 03, 2012

Away for a little while

Sorry I haven't kept up for a few days but we have been preoccupied. You see Pam and I are in Manchester for our daughter Laura's wedding which is actually tomorrow!

As you can imagine, it is all hands to the pump at the moment. Everything seems to be going to plan so far so fingers crossed it all runs smoothly on the day.

Of course you will understand, I have an important role to play as "father of the bride". Apart from the simple task of leading my daughter up the aisle, I have the honour of making the first speech.

The words have been going round in my head for the last few days, having spent the last two weeks in Spain learning them. Fingers crossed, I don't miss something out especially if it is an important part.

I will let you know how things went tomorrow.

PS It has rained all day but the forecast for is for sunshine to follow, let's hope they are right.

No comments: