Saturday, May 26, 2018

We're back!

I dare say you didn't miss us but just to let you know, we were in England from the 10th to the 21st of this month.

There were two important occasions for us to attend; the first holy communion of our granddaughter, Molly and her dance show a week later.

Unfortunately this meant that I could not help my good friend, Fonta Bigastro, by taking photos of his daughter, Lucia at her first holy communion which was on the same day at Molly's.

It also meant that we missed San Isidro which I normally take photos of. Thankfully, Fonta was there and got plenty of photos which I know the people in the town will love. On occasions like that, Fonta has the advantage over me in that he knows the people and they know him.

Anyway we are back and enjoying the glorious weather. To be fair though, apart form one day, we did have excellent weather in Manchester.

I'll leave you with a couple of photos of Molly from her big day.

No comments: