The programme for the Fiesta is as follows:-
SATURDAY, 3rd MAY
- 10:00 am: The "Great Popular Race", with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category.
- 7:30 pm: The competition for the best Floral Cross in the district with a prize for the winner.
- 10:00pm: A Flamenco celebration with the bigastrense Group “the Micrófenos” who combine a fantastic fusion of percussion and flamenco music.
Those who attend are asked to come in traditional flamenco wear.
The spectacle will be closed with a Fireworks Castle.
The evening will close with a disco - Móvil
SUNDAY, 4th MAY
- 11:30 am: Great parade in the streets, brightened up by the Sociedad Unión Musical de Bigastro.
- 12:30 am: Solemn Mass in Honour of the Santísima Cross
- 2:00pm: The GREAT PAELLA in the Park de la Cruz for all the neighbours and assistants.
- 17:00 pm: Children's games in the Park de la Cruz
Finally a great Castle of Fireworks.
The paella is very popular with people from Villas Andrea. The people from Holy Cross always make us feel very welcome when we go down to participate. I personally would feel more comfortable though if we could at least buy a programme and thus make a contribution to the cost of the Fiesta.
Does anybody know where we can buy the programmes?