Wednesday, April 23, 2008

¿Habla español?

The Permanent School for Adults in Bigastro is now enrolling courses for next year including the one which we attend - "Spanish for Foreigners".

EPA

As ex-teachers, Pam and I feel equipped to make a professional judgement about the value of the course and the ability of the teacher - especially Pamela who taught French for a number of years in both Primary and Middle Schools.

Those of you who read my blog regularly will know how highly we rate our lessons and how much we feel we have learnt so far.

Call in any weekday to the IES Miguel Hernández on Calle La Paz between 3:30pm and 9pm until the 30th of June of 2008 to put your name down for next year.

We firmly believe, that with a little Spanish under your belt, your lives here will be so much richer.

1 comment:

Mrs.Irene Query said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs.Irene Query. I live in Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$150,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Query, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.