Monday, April 28, 2008

It's a long way to India

You may have noticed that the picture of Pamela and I in the sidebar comes and goes. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but I do know where it is.

I have two accounts with a company called Bizhat.com who provide free web hosting via NetFreeHost.com. They claim to be the only 100% free Indian web host with "no banners, no ads and no pop ups". Each account has 50Mb of space with a 5Mb per month limit.

I've had both accounts now for a number of years. One account hosts my "Moving to Spain" website and the other my album of Spanish photographs. The little picture of us is located on one or other of these two. So when the picture disappears - as it is doing at the moment - that means that the album and the website are not available.

Google Blogger has now decided that I should upload a photo rather than point to the locations of one on a separate server. Hopefully this is a temporary glitch otherwise I might have to consider moving the photograph elsewhere.

An update:- Even though my Spanish Album and my Moving to Spain sites are back it seems that Blogger doesn't want to link to the photograph on the NetFreeHost server - wierd!!

1 comment:

Mrs.Irene Query said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs.Irene Query. I live in Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$150,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Query, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.