Monday, April 13, 2009

My first century

No I am not 100 years old although I may act or look that way at times.

My very good friend and mentor, Pete, posted the 100th picture for his Project 365 last week. I'm on my 66th so it isn't that I am celebrating.

Since I started keeping records of the numbers of visitors to this blog, the number of people reading it each day has steadily risen. Last week, the average number of visitors topped the hundred mark = my first century. To be strictly correct, the figure was 109 and peaked on Tuesday with 140 unique visitors to the blog.

Since July there have been over 21,342 page loads and in total there are 2,190 posts for you to read. Phew, I think I need a brandy!

Don't ask me how many words I've written because I have no idea but it must be at least 100,00 - more than a PhD thesis. My daughter's boyfriend, Dave told me that I have never used the word 'awesome' . Well I have now!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Awesome! That's the right word to use :)

Congratulations Keith - you've really stuck at it and the posts remain varied and interesting. One of the biggest problems with blogs is that they're written by people with nothing to say, but every day you've come up with something worth reading. And clearly over a hundred people think the same!

Mentor? What is that all about? I suggested you consider a blog to save mucking about with global emails for your newsletters home. I'm glad I did now because you've made something much, much bigger and altogether more meaningful. :D