Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Coming home

Although I am really looking forward to returning home to Bigastro, I shall miss the company of Jemma, Laura, Dave and of course Molly.

They have gone out of their way to make our stay in England really special and we do appreciate that.

On this trip we also got to meet Jemma’s boyfriend Dan who seems a really nice bloke – well suited to her. Jemma has had some difficult relationships in the past, we just hope that this one works out for her – she deserves it.

The good news is that the two girls, Dave, Dan, Molly and Dave’s parents, Joan and BC will be out to see us in Spain in just a few weeks time. I’m sure we will all have a great time – Pam and I will do our best to make it as special for them.

Now I just hope the cases aren’t too much overweight with all the things we are bringing back to Spain.

No comments: