Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to the library

I said I shouldn´t speak too soon and I was right. The connection was working last Tuesday before we set off for Caravaca but was dead as a doornail when we got back and has been dead ever since. Apparently the signal from the trasmitter was bouncing off the satellite which was causing problems with the connection. I have no idea when the service will be back so for the moment I´ll be down here in the library keeping you up to date whenever I can.

I´ve got loads of photos of the fair at Caravaca and the May fair at Torrevieja to post but they will have to wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»