Monday, May 29, 2006

¿Hola que tal?

So what kind of Sunday did you have? Hopefully a peaceful one. I went out for a ride on my bike exploring further the Huerta which is the market garden area on the other side of the main road.We then spent the afternoon lazing in the sun and dipping in the pool. Later on we had a BBQ.

Not a bad way to spend a Sunday. In fact so good we might do the same again today.

Saturday night we went to Pilar de Horadada to watch the Campeverde theatre group perform a couple of comedy sketches. Very good they were too. I couldn't help but notice though that not only were the actors all of a certain age but the audience were too.

John was directing me back from the theatre and made a hopeless mess of trying to get us out of Pilar. I don't think he realised that was good drinking time we wasted driving round the back streets of the town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.