Friday, February 15, 2008

Pide me disculpas

In my post on February 8th where I described the process of making an appointment at the doctor's, I forget to mention that when you click on the link to the web site you will get the following message on your screen:-


This is because the site is not on your browser's list of trusted sites yet. Either select "Accept this certificate permanently" in which case you won't get this message again or select "Accept this certificate temporarily for this session" in which case you'll get it every time you go to the site.

Then click on OK. You should now be able to to follow the instructions for making an appointment.

Here's my excuse: You will understand that I had already accepted the certificate permanently. So when I prepared the message I didn't get this screen. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments: