Thursday, April 16, 2009

I really don’t like football

It is smiles all round this morning. My neighbour is a keen Arsenal fan and my daughter’s boyfriend an even keener Manchester United fan. Now both are to clash in one of the semi finals for the Champions League.

Who will win that one is anybody's guess; I believe that Arsenal have improved tremendously since their defeat against Manchester City whilst I understand that Manchester United have gone through a rocky patch winning important games by the skin of their teeth.

Last night United managed to beat Porto at home, something which I’m told, no other English club has managed to do.

As for the other semi final, I suppose I’d fancy Barcelona over Chelsea but then I confess I know nothing about football. In fact I’m not even sure why I am writing this piece. Like the Jade Goody affair, I shall be glad when it is all over.

No comments: