Sunday, January 03, 2010

The smile has gone from my face

Martes,05

Miércoles,06

Jueves,07

Viernes,08

6.1º/13.5º

0.9º/12º

-0.3º/7.1º

0.7º/6.1º

It is my fault, I should never have posted that item yesterday about the cold weather that has settled over Britain. You could sense the wry smile on my face, the smug look that meant that, whilst Britain was suffering, we were basking in relative warmth here in Bigastro.

Well the smile has been wiped off my face now as I look at the forecast for next week. It will still be mild tomorrow but we could have a drop of rain in the morning. Then it will start to get colder and colder as the week goes on. Not too bad for the Three Kings on Tuesday night but just look at the forecast for Thursday, You will need you thermals, a thick coat and gloves if you intend setting off to the market.

I don’t know, one day you are kicking the duvet off the bed because it is too warm and the next you are throwing a blanket on to stop yourself from freezing.

PS does anybody know a shop that sells de-icer?

No comments: