Thursday, August 05, 2010

It isn’t British!

When Pam wakes up, the first thing she needs is a cup of tea – it is the British way to start the day!

If you use the water that has been stood in the kettle, the tea has a funny taste so I normally empty that out and run the cold water for a minute of so to clear the pipes and then fill the kettle afresh.

Imagine my surprise this morning though. I empty the kettle and then turn on the tap to find nothing but a bare trickle. This is a disaster!

Luckily we have a good supply of bottled water to hand which I can use to make the tea but what about the shower? You can’t feed that with bottled water.

Please, please, please Mr Aquagest can you sort this out – it is summer and we need water!

PS Before you ask, yes I have paid the bill – it comes out of our account automatically.

No comments: