Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sworn to secrecy

One of the main purposes of our trip to Manchester (apart from seeing Molly of course) is to finalise the details of the wedding of our youngest daughter, Laura to her fiancé, Dave.

So far, so good. Laura has found the perfect dress and the right shoes to make her day extra special. The men have found just the right suits to fit in with the style of the wedding and the invitations are all but ordered to be printed.

There are a few more details that we want to sort out whilst we are here and then Pam and I can fly home satisfied that we accomplished what we set out to do.

Now as for the details of that dress – I am sworn to secrecy. Truth be told, I haven’t seen it but those that have say it is just stunning. What I have seen are the suits and I can safely say that the men will not be letting the side down.

No comments: