Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wow, that was some show!

The show that the Association of Relatives of Alzheimer "Remember me" produced for us on Saturday night was just amazing.

Sad to say we did not win the David Villa shirt but never mind, Pam and I had a fabulous night. We just wish we could have followed the innuendo of the two blokes dressed up as cleaners because they had the audience roaring with laughter.

Many thanks to all of those who took part for providing us with such great entertainment.

IMG_0653 IMG_0656
IMG_0700 IMG_0714
IMG_0674 IMG_0779

I’ve sent my photos to Germán Martín at the Ayuntamiento who may well put them on the town’s web site. In the meantime, here are all of the pictures. I apologise for the quality of many – there was just so little light in the Auditorium for some of the acts- added to which I had my camera on the wrong setting for the auto focus to work as I would want it!

No comments: