- Outdoor meetings are increased to allow up to four people.
- The municipal perimeter closure is eliminated on weekends in the 16 most populated cities in the Valencian Community, such as Orihuela and Torrevieja.
- The hotel business is open until 6pm but only on the terraces and with a maximum of four people to a table and with a capacity of 75%
- The opening hours of shops are extended until 8:00 p.m. and with a capacity of 50%.
- Sports activities are reactivated as long as they are in open spaces, always without physical contact, in pairs or with a maximum of four people per monitor. The mask is not mandatory
- The parks and gardens are opened and the capacity in places of worship and religious increases up to 50%.
- Night mobility restrictions are maintained from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- The regional perimeter closure is extended to enter and leave the Valencian Community.
Friday, February 26, 2021
From the 1st March.
Posted by Bigastroandbeyond at 10:51 am