Tuesday, May 09, 2023

Big Arte

After countless hours at the easel and hours of preparation, the first exhibition of the Club de Pintura Bigastro, “Big Arte”,will open to the public on Friday. We hope that this will be the start of another chapter in the cultural history of the town. 

The eight of us participating are showcasing a variety of styles of expression and talent unique to ourselves. We hope that you enjoy the exhibition as much as we have enjoyed putting it together. 

 I won't be there because it will be my grandson's first communion on Saturday. However, I look forward to seeing photos of the inauguration on Facebook and the work of my fellow artists on my return. 

 I would like to join my fellow artists in thanking those who have assisted us. In particular we would like to thank Alejandra Moya Celedonio, the Councillor for Culture, for her support.

No comments: