The Association of Disabled La Pedrera and the Association of Progressive Women of Bigastro, in collaboration with the Council of Social welfare have organised a trip to Valencia for the 6th of October.
- 06:30 hours; leave by coach from the Plaza Ramón y Cajal (door of Alvaro)
- 10:00 hours; visit the Palau de la Generalitat (the seat of the Valencian presidency and government)
- 12:00 hours; visit the Parque de la Albufera (the park of the lagoon)
- 14:00 hours; Lunch
- 16:00 hours; Return to Bigastro
- 18:00 hours; Arrive back in Bigastro
You can sign up for this trip by contacting any member of the associations.
A day in the company of some of the nicest people you will ever meet visiting parts of Valencia you wouldn’t normally get to see for just 5€. You don’t get better value than that.