Last night’s moment of drama has taught us a few lessons.
- Always carry your mobile phone.
- Always have some money on you if only to pay for the taxi back from hospital (fortunately we had enough with us last night).
- Carry the phone number of a taxi and an interpreter with you.
- Have your SIP card with you at all times.
- Make sure your Spanish is good enough to explain what your problem is (thankfully ours was last night).
- Maybe it would be a good idea if Pamela drove my car just in case she needs to in an emergency.