Thursday, March 01, 2007

For free

My Epson Stylus Photo 870 inkjet printer is just sitting here doing nothing now that I have a new photo printer.

I would prefer someone to take it rather than just put it in the bins. It comes with a UK power lead, USB lead, the CD of software for Windows and Mac OS and even some spare cartridges.

So anyone who would like it can have it free of charge provided they come to pick it up of course!

If you want it, just send me a comment back and I'll get in touch with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah.. hmm. .damn.

Something i wouldn't mind picking up for free lol.

Bigastroandbeyond said...

That's a shame.

Obviously I cannot factor in postage to England into the quoted price.

click site said...

Your blog is really awesome, thank you so much for sharing with us this valuable information.