Sunday, August 09, 2009

Good drivers

Ask most Brits and they will tell you that the Spanish are not the best of drivers on the road. However, these people were driving impeccably down one of the hills of Bigastro . Admittedly they didn’t use any signals but I didn’t see one person on a mobile phone, nobody tried to overtake and no petrol or diesel was consumed so their carbon footprint was zero.

IMG_2119 IMG_2161
IMG_2146 IMG_2165

For the rest of my pictures from this mad event click here.

1 comment:

susu said...

heyyy there!!!!
thanks for the pics...I really like it!!!...thanks to ur blog, my brother in law can see the events, he can't be in Bigastro, lots of work in Denia, where I am right now...so thanks again Keith....
You know, I think this year its a bit sad to me, bacause I cannot be part from comparsa....(not crying)...anyway, come with Pam on Friday and we can drink a paint of beer...what u say??.--

see yaaaa