Sunday, August 09, 2009

It makes it all worthwhile

I just got this message:-

Thanks Keith,

Thank you very much for being my main source of information to be updated about what is happening in my beloved town.

I follow very close all what is happening in Bigastro, I am in contact with family and friends and I like to be informed, but with your pictures and information I know things even before that the people there. I like very much the Fiestas and this is the second consecutive year that I cannot be there. With your blog at least I can see all what is happening. Please continue doing this fantastic job.

Regards from the far and at the same time very close Mexico.

Ramón

It is very rewarding to know that my efforts and appreciated. I am glad you enjoy reading my blog and pleased that you like my photographs. Having lived in Bigastro for nearly five years we can understand why you love the place so much. We are glad we came here and wouldn't want to live anywhere else now.

Please keep reading and enjoy the rest of the photographs that are to come!

No comments: