Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hola Ramón

I've received this email from Ramón Grau Martinez

I have tried to send a comment, but I`m not sure if it has been done succesfully. Therefore I send you an e-mail to make sure that you receive my impressions of your web.

First of all I want to congratulate you for the great web that you have regarding my beloved town, Bigastro.

I´m a bigastrense, currently living for job, in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. I like to be informed about what happens in Bigastro and chat with family, friends, etc.

I was quite surprised when I saw the very fresh photos of the last weekend; you updated information even before the official web of Bigastro, which is perfect.

I love so much my town and I miss everything there. I used to participate in the San Joaquín party with the “Ya Estamos Aquí” group.

I feel very proud of been bigastrense and I speak when I have the opportunity, doesn´t matter where I am, about my town. I know many foreign people from many countries and every one who knows me, knows that before Spanish, I´m from Bigastro.

You are doing with your web site a very big job to let the people know our pretty town.

I hope to watch more pictures of the current San Joaquín local party. Also I hope you enjoy every day.

I think the next time I visit Bigastro it will be by Christmas time, I hope to meet you there and to have a nice cup of tea.

Well Ramón, I think you have already gathered that we are thoroughly enjoying the Fiesta this year.

We'd be delighted to have a nice cup of tea with you. You'll find we serve Tetley's tea here at Casa El Willo. Whilst we are generally converts to Spanish food and drink we still need a good cup of English tea each morning to start the day.

No comments: