- He lost 6 votes in the House of Commons.
- He sacked 21 of of his MPs including ex Cabinet Ministers and the grandson of Winston Churchill.
- He lost further MPs from his party including his own brother and now commands a minority.
- He has been found guilty of lying to the Queen by a Scottish Court.
- He was accused of using an address in front of Police cadets for political purposes.
- He has made it clear that he is prepared to break the law and ignore orders from Parliament.
- He has been shown to have lied to the public about the effects of a no deal Brexit - "vanishingly inexpensive" and "bumps in the road" as he called them.
- He refuses to release documents, emails, messages etc that would prove he was prepared to lie to the Queen.
- etc etc.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Prime Minister Johnson has faced a baptism by fire during his first weeks in office.